What Treatment Would Be Best for my Baggy Eyes?

Im 29 years old and have been suffering from baggy eyes for about 3 years now. They are slowly getting worse in my opinion. I have included pictures of my eyes in the hope a doctor can give me advice on what treatment would be best for me. One eye is allot worse then the other. Thank you kindly for your time.

Doctor Answers 3

Lower lid bags

The photo appears to demonstrate a significant difference between the eyes.  You would need a consultation but, in all likelihood, you should first consider a dermal filler, such as Restylane, which can be injected differentially into the lower lid area as a first stage approach.  Best of luck!

New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

Eyelid surgery

It is difficult to acertain whether you need eyelid surgery with this picture. You are looking up, which brings the orbital fat up and make may things look worse. I would consult with a plastic surgeon who has experience with eyelids.

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 115 reviews

Treatment of baggy eyes

In the photos I see a bag on the left but not on the right. If you did surgery I think you would have a difficult time getting a symmetric result. I would recommend a temporary filler first to camouflage the areas that concern you.

Aaron Stone, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.