I love my figure, but I have no hips? (Photo)

My waist goes in and steadily expands but then the curve of my body doesn't go into hips. It goes straight down, but isn't indented. I have projection. I just want my hips to be wide because when I wear tight fitting clothes, my figure goes to hell. I don't have a lot fat except my upper back. (Won't touch my natural waist line because PS can affect it.) My mother also tried fat grafting for her wrinkles twice but doc said her fat wouldn't stay. Does that mean I shouldn't try BBL?

BBL, cost and your candidacy

Hello and thank you for your question. Without better pictures, or an in-person examination, it is difficult to give you a price estimate. Many plastic surgeons with locations in premiere vacation destinations perform virtual consultations to help you get a better idea of whether or not it is in your best interest to travel to them or not.

Remember that surgery prices include 1) surgeon's fees, 2) anesthesiologist's fees, and 3) facility fees. #'2 and 3 on that list depend on time needed in the OR, so the longer your surgery, the more you pay. Using board certified anesthesiologists will cost more than a nurse anesthetist, but it is also safer. The same goes for costs associated with using a hospital or a highly accredited surgery center versus someone's back office for procedures. In essence, you get what you pay for.

With respect to Brazilian Butt lift, the point is that your silhouette would be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, lower back, etc. Regardless, by slimming the contour of your waist and flanks with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight waist and perkier/projecting buttocks. Different surgeons may charge different amounts to achieve the work you desire or have different plans depending on how they wish to deliver the results you desire.

Many high end plastic surgery practices offer credit and finance options for their patients. The ones I am familiar with are Alphaeon credit and Care Credit and offer the following:

1) 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
2) budget pay plans (like a gym membership) starting at $199/month: you pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay off faster
3) traditional type loan where you have an agreement over 2-3 years

It is important to get such an important surgery performed by a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques. You don't want to go to the "cheapest" surgeon, as in many cases, you get what you pay for. But it is important to get a good value for your money. Make sure to check your surgeon's online reviews, see if they have a strong following on instagram/facebook/etc to see if they are credible, and ask their staff about how happy their patients are and if they have any that would be willing to talk to you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

A Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from area ( liposuction ) transfer your own fat to the buttocks and hips. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD