What is the big hard bump in the end of my left nostril after rhinoplasty? Callus or something else? (Photo)

Hi, 4 weeks ago I got a Rhinoplasty.And one week ago I got a bump near the middle on my bridge on the left side of my nostril . It hurts when I touch it and massage it as doc told me and it's hard comparies with the other side of the nose. Is it callus or something else?Because the position of the bump is rather of to be callus. Also if I put in a bit of piece ofpaper gently to clean, there is blood when I take it out in left nostril but not the other one ! I have marked its place in the photo.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-