Weight loss prescriptions prior to CoolSculpting?

prior to surgery, are there doctors in this field, in the sacramento area, that offer leading weight loss prescriptions. looking to do 3 months prior to cool sculpting.

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
I recommend getting close to your ideal weight before this procedure
most drs can assist with this
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Weight loss prior to Coolsculpting

Coolsculpitng is a fabulous way to reduce a bulge in a given area by 25%.  Coolsculpting recommends that patients we close to their ideal weight to begin the treatments.  Diet and exercise are much healthier way to lose weight than diet pills.  Many of my patients consult with a nutritionist to determine the best plan of action.

Weight loss prior to Coolsculpting

We do offer medical weight loss management prior to any body contouring procedure for patients who are motivated to reach a new goal weight.  It is important with any weight loss, that it is sustainable.  So going on an HCG/very low calorie diet is not the way to go for the long run.  Once you obtain your goal weight and are confident in holding that weight stable, then body contouring options such Coolsculpting or surgery become great ways to improve your body contour.

Weight loss prior to Coolsculpting

I would check with your primary care doctor and Coolsculpting doctor to see what they recommend as far as weight loss.  I have a couple trainers and nutritionists I have my patients see for weight loss if I feel it is necessary prior to a treatment or procedure. XO

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD