After laser tattoo removal session my skin has big painful blisters. Is this normal or should I need to visit a doctor? (photo)

This is after my third session, my first two sessions didn't see any kind of blistering. I used a picosure laser from a reputable doctor as well.

Blisters after tattoo removal laser

This is not normal and needs evaluation. I would be concerned this can lead to scarring. Make sure you understand the wound care they offer for this.

Blistering after tattoo removal

Thanks for your question and photo. Blistering after treatment happens, but not always and is  usually due to the laser settings. You should keep it covered while it heals and out of the sun. Do not pick as that may cause infection. Please consult with your doctor about additional care to avoid scarring. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Blisters and Burns after Laser Tattoo Removal

I suggest you speak to your physician. This is not a typical reaction and should be treated with proper wound care to avoid scarring. See an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.