Visible incision upper bleph?

Hi I had an blepharoplasty done 13 days ago. I've come to terms with the fact that the incision are placed high and visible. I'm just wondering if there are any proven methods of fading scars? And how long after surgery before treatment? Thanks in advanced.

Upper bleph incisions and scars

Bleph scars heal very well. I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and topical massage to help improve your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Visible incision upper bleph?

As a rule scars take upto 18 months to fully mature, where they become lighter and softer. At day 13, your scar is still very new and it will be noticeable and more red in colour. Seek advice from your surgeon who carried out the surgery if you have concerns about the placement of the scars.