My top lip flicks up, and my lips do not meet after jaw surgery to correct an overbite. What can be done? (Photo)

I had jaw surgery a couple of years ago to correct an overbite. It was severe and it meant that I was unable to close my mouth. I thought that after th surgery I would be able to but when I relax my it lip flicks up..Is there anything that can be done?

Lip Surgery

Thank you for your question. The corner lip lift can help create a more uniform lip line post procedure by using tiny incisions above the outer corners of the mouth to subtly raise and even the overall mouth contour. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon