Rejuvenation vagina after 3 children.

Hi i am considering vagina rejuvenation my ?? Is my vagina looks and feels normal soo i think but i had a 3 child and noo longer have orgaism will this procedure help that come back

Three children stole your orgasm and you want them back?

Vaginal rejuvenation surgery (vaginoplasty) tightens the caliber of the vaginal canal and perineum. This creates more friction and sensation during sex. For many women with your story this is the missing ingredient for orgasms. For others, it improves the overall experience, but doesn't help the orgasm. There's no test for this beforehand.

No orgasm after three children will vaginal rejuvenation bring it back?

Hello esparza, 

Thank you for sharing your question and concerns. Loss of orgasm after childbirth or other life changing events is not completely uncommon. However the reason(s) for this can be quite complex and can stem from; physiologic, anatomic, psychologic, emotional, inter-relationship and medications. Thus a forum such as this will not be able to simply say: yes this laser or that surgery will make everything better when in fact they may not without a full and proper evaluation. Seek a gynecologist with a specialization or deep interest in "female sexual medicine" to better understand the root cause of your problem only then can decisions about surgery, lasers, etc. can be made. 

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville Physician

Bring Orgasm back with ThermiVa

Hello.  Thank you for your question. The best way to bring your orgasms back is to have the ThermiVa of  procedure. It rejuvenates the vagina with radio frequency  (no pain) and no downtime.  I have had seven vaginal deliveries and can personally testify to its value!

Vaginal Rejuvenation

Thank you for your question.  There are multiple causes for lack of orgasm.  I would recommend evaluation by a gynecologist prior to considering vaginal rejuvenation in order to have this evaluated.  Once this has been evaluated and you wish to consider vaginal rejuvenation then I would recommend a cosmetic genital surgeon even if that requires traveling.  

Best of luck.   

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic and Reconstructive Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP
Cleveland Urologist

Vaginal Rejuvenation for lack of orgasm

Thank yo for sharing. 

There are many many reason for a decrease in libido or lack in orgasm.

Once of them could be due to vaginal laxity and loss of friction during intercourse and therefore a non surgical painless laser may be appropriate especially if you're having any loss of urine when laughing or coughing.  A surgical approach to vaginal tightening might also be a good alternative.  since you have had 3 kids vaginally, I would recommend a detail history and physical to make sure that any other pelvic floor dysfunction issues are addressed.   Both of the last procedures I mentioned can be complimented by adding an O Shot or PRP therapy for improved and enhanced organisms.

Another area is evaluation of your hormone profile which may be a reason for loss of libido or orgasm.

My recommendation is that you find someone that is versed in all of these areas so that they can approach your issues from many different areas.  

Best of luck.

Will I get my orgasms back with vaginal rejuvenation

Hi esparza,
Thank you for your questions. There are many reasons that can contribute to no longer having orgasms. Not the least being a busy mom of 3 children. That, in itself, takes a lot of time and energy. But your questions asks specifically about vaginal rejuvenation. Vaginal rejuvenation will tighten your vagina on the inside, thus increasing friction during sex. If you had vaginal orgasms before children, likely tightening the vaginal will help with that. The best thing for you to do is have a consult with an experienced cosmetic vaginal surgeon who will listen to your issues, examine you and provide options to help you. Our bodies are individual to us and so should your treatment. 
Dr. Jennifer S Hayes, DO, FACOOG
Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon

Will "vaginal rejuvenation" or the "O-Shot" bring my orgasms back..?

Welll... MAYBE. Loss of orgasm ("anorgasmia") is, as docs say, "...multifactorial..." Bunch of reasons.  Yes, maybe lack of friction/stimulation. But maybe just a stagnant sex life, boredom, low estrogen and/or testosterone levels. Maybe your partner loses his erection and erectile stimulation. Maybe you've just "had it" with the guy (or woman) you're with... There are arguably 2 types of orgasm, "clitoral" (from stimulation of the external clitoris) and "vaginal" (or "vaginally activated") orgasm ("VAO"). A laxity of the vagina should not effect clitoral orgasms. If your vagina, vaginal muscles, and vaginal opening have noticeably gotten lax, this may effect the pressure of a penis or toy against the upper vaginal wall and "inner clitoris" (crus and bulbs), making VAO more difficult.

WHAT TO DO?? I would suggest visiting a gynecologist who is also a "Sexual Medicine Practitioner" (or is at least interested in and trained in sexual issues, and be fully evaluated. It would help if this practitioner were also trained in genital plastic/cosmetic surgery and could fully evaluate both your anatomy and psychosexual situation so as to come up with a viable treatment plan for the "whole you" rather than saying, "...Oh, lets just laser you or Thermi or operate on you and everything will be fine..." Yes, a vaginal tightening operation may be of help, yes, perhaps the O-Shot will help, but best to be properly evaluated.... As a sexual medicine practitioner myself, I am well aware of all the different causes of loss of orgasm. The weblink below may be a good place to start...

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA