Heard a lot of complaints about belly botton shape, in my case my spa gave me a marble. This option is good? Massages?
Doctor Answers 3
Liposuction - how to get rid of lumps
- It is common after liposuction to be swollen and have some firm nodules.
- But it isn't clear what is going on -
- Was your liposuction at a spa? Who did the surgery? How much fat was removed?
- It is not usual to need anything to shape the belly button after liposuction.
- Nor is massage and RF and Ultrasound necessary -
- It sounds as though you need to see the surgeon who performed your surgery in follow up to answer your questions about how you are healing.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression
It's normal to be swollen and lumpy for the first couple of months after liposuction.Please see your physician to evaluate. Best, Dr. Emer
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.