Heard a lot of complaints about belly botton shape, in my case my spa gave me a marble. This option is good? Massages?
Doctor Answers 3
Liposuction - how to get rid of lumps
- It is common after liposuction to be swollen and have some firm nodules.
- But it isn't clear what is going on -
- Was your liposuction at a spa? Who did the surgery? How much fat was removed?
- It is not usual to need anything to shape the belly button after liposuction.
- Nor is massage and RF and Ultrasound necessary -
- It sounds as though you need to see the surgeon who performed your surgery in follow up to answer your questions about how you are healing.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression
It's normal to be swollen and lumpy for the first couple of months after liposuction.Please see your physician to evaluate. Best, Dr. Emer