1 week post-op saline breast implants. Left side is more swollen, bruised & I can't move my left shoulder? (Photos)

Got BA 7 days ago. 330cc saline moderate. Left side is much more swollen,bruised, can't move left shoulder and arm. The pain is under the breast, feels like brick is stuck under breast!!!! Surgeon said give it time its normal, but I want hear other opinions. I do massage. Should I be worried and seek help????

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Implant issue

All your symptoms, and your photos, .suggest that you may have a hematoma in the effected breast....

Bruising

Thanks for your question. There is often some difference between the breasts in terms of bruising. The more bruising, the more swollen the breast is and so feels harder (as you said "like a brick"). This does look like it should settle, but frequent reviews by your surgeon are recommended.

Anthony Barabas, MBBS
Cambridge Plastic Surgeon

Bruised

Your left side does appear to be more bruised and may have some blood around the implants. If your doctor saw you recently you should be ok to observe the left side. Moving your arm will help the muscle soften up faster as well 

David R. Alfonso, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Needs time

More bruising and swelling occurred on the left.

This may be fine, but time will tell.

Good that your plastic surgeon has evaluated you.

Keep up with the followup visits.

Asymmetry after breast augmentation surgery…

Your concerns are certainly understandable. Based on your photographs and description, it is likely that you have experienced some bleeding on the left side.  It sounds like your plastic surgeon has elected to "watch" or follow you closely and allow for the fluid to resorb.  It will be important that you follow your plastic surgeon  on a frequent basis. Best wishes.