Low White Blood Cell Count and BBL?

I have had low WBC and neutrophils for my entire life. I have never needed treatment for this and had never had any major infections. I work in a hospital and come in contact with many sick people daily. Right now my WBC is 2.5 and my neutrophils are 1.1. I am scheduled for a BBL in 3 weeks and have been told that I do not have clearance for surgery due to low WBC. Should I be concerned? Am I not healthy enough for surgery?

BBL and blood work

It sounds like you need to get medical clearance and possibly work-up for the low white count. Best of luck.