Wanting a BBL procedure.

I am 5'9" tall and weigh 145 lbs and was wondering if my weight is good enough for this kind of procedure. I am looking to get a huge butt so wondering if I need to stay at this weight or gain a few pounds to get the maximum result.

BBL

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without photos or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, a board certified plastic surgeon will be able to find enough fat to transfer for a natural result. If you do not have enough fat for your desired look, you can always consider gluteal implants. Some patients even combine the two procedures for the best outcome. You will need to have a consultation with a surgeon with expertise in this area.

BBL

You would have to be seen in person to determine if you have enough fat for a brazilian butt lift. Best of luck.

Wanting a BBL procedure.

Without photos it is difficult to assess whether or not you would be a good candidate for the BBL. You can include photos  and/or visit a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL.

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL Procedure

Thank you for your question.It is difficult to say without seeing you in person. The most important thing is that your weight is stable as dramatic fluctuations in weight will affect the results of your buttock lift.

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon