Vanquish for bra fat, arms, and waist reduction. (photos)

I'm 5'4" and 127lbs. i have some fatty, semi-loose skin in my bra/upper back area, and the back of my arms. (I don't think I have enough fat to make lipo worth it.) My question: If I treated the waist from the back/my upper back/my upper arms, will the Vanquish applicator fit to get all those areas? And would I have good results based on what you see of my body? Here are some pictures... hope this helps others, too! Thank you, Doctors!

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

To be able to treat this many areas it is better for you to have a full body contouring procedure. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vanquish

The one advantage to Vanquish is that its external applicator can be used for a wide variety of body areas. The effectiveness of all non-surgical fat reduction and skin tightening devices is variable. But by your own admission the problem is not worthy of surgical liposuction so this leaves you this one and only option for treatment.