What type of lip augmentation is right for me? Located in Toronto. Prefer to stay local but willing to travel. (Photo)

I desire the large pouty exaggerated doll lips. Unfortunately, this is unrealistic as I have very thin lips to begin with. I am 27. I have tried 1cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus earlier this year, it wasn't enough. I am interested in lip lifts. Will a lip lift give me more lip to fill with fillers? Should I get a lip lift plus fat transfer? Can I get a lip lift plus fat transfer & still use lip fillers? Or is there a recommended doctor who will use 2cc or 3cc in one go to achieve my desired look?

Full Voluptuous Lip Augmentation

You definitely require 2-3 syringes of hyaluronic acid (Juvederm Ultra Plus) to achieve your desired result. This is reasonable knowing your goal. 

What type of lip augmentation is right for me?

To achieve the larger pouty "doll lips" that you desire, you do not have to be limited to 1 syringe of Juvederm or resort to a surgical lip lift. The use of fat for lip augmentation is a reasonable consideration. But, sometimes the results are not always as predictable volume-wise as a Hyaluronic Acid filler. You should be able to find a plastic surgeon in your local area who will use 1 or 2 more syringes of Juvederm to augment your lips. Thank you for sharing your photos and questions. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Lip Augmentation

Lip augmentation is a fabulous procedure for enhancing your own natural lips.  The amount of augmentation is based on your natural shape and the amount of fullness that you want.  From your photo it would take more than one syringe to get the result that you are describing.  For the best results please consult a dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections.