What Treatment is best for my scar right between my eyes? (photos)

Aproximately 8 months ago I was injured at a workshop, a piece of metal sprung off a car and hit me right between the eyes. When I went to the hospital, I had to wait 8 hours to see a DR, when I did, they refused to stitch it. I'm now left with a depressed line scar between my eyes. Pics dont show how 3D it is Some opinions I've received: 1) Do nothing 2) Come back in a year 3) Lasers 4) Microneedling I'm very confused on what to do since there are so many different opinions. Please help

Plato's Scar Serum and subcision for your eyebrow scar

Start with Plato's Scar Serum; followed by subcision, fractional lasers, surgical scar revision, and fillers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles