What treatment would flatten my indented scar? (photos)

I have an indented scar on my cheek from a dog bite 7 years ago. the scar is not only indented but is a white scar. What would be the best procedure to flatten my scar?

Doctor Answers 1

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This type of scar is best treated with lasers or punch excision.  fillers and subcision can be tried. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.