Do I need 2nd time braces to fix the overjet? (photos)

I had braces for around five years since primary school. Now I am 22. The gap between my upper front teeth is really bothering me. And overjet is always the problem. But my biggest concern is do I need tooth extraction before braces? And since it's my second time, will my teeth become not as solid as they are? Thank you.

Gaps and overjet can be fixed

The overjet and the space between your front teeth are related; however both can be easily corrected with orthotdontic treatment. You can choose between conventional braces, or clear aligner systems. I don't think you'd need any extractions!

Los Angeles Dentist