Swollen legs/feet & fluid build up under abdomen skin?

I had lipo of the arms, thighs, abdomen, flanks & bbl Sept. 1st in DR. My legs, feet, wrists, ankles & hands are very swollen, my feet get this tingly feeling in them. I've noticed fluid build up under my skin in my abdomen area. I didn't have a drain and was leaking fluid in the same area as where I noticed the build up until the incisions started to heal and close. I looked perfect 2 days post. now I look fat and heavy. Is there anything I can do to relieve the selling or the liquid buildup?

Liposuction and BBL - very swollen two weeks after surgery

Thank you for asking about your liposuction and BBL.
  • From your description, you may have totally normal swellnig from the procedure - or a seroma (fluid collection.)
  • Your surgeon will need to examine you before you know what is going on.
  • I strongy suggest you return to see her/him to be examined.
  • At times, an ultrasound study is needed to find a seroma but usually they can be detected without one.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS