Which surgery should I do first? Butt implant or thigh lift? (photos)

I want to get a thigh lift (inner and outter/spiral) and butt implant but I'm not sure which one to do first as I want 2 different surgeons. Also, what is the wait time before I schedule the other one?

Buttock implant and thigh lift , Dr. Adibfar Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Hello 
Assuming that you are an appropriate candidate for a buttock implant and a circumferential body/thigh lift, we commonly do both procedures simultaneously where the implant is positioned within the Gluteus Maximus muscle accessed through the body lift incision.
For patients who have adequate amount of tissue and fat we actually use their own vascularized tissue as an "auto implant" and hence achieve a body lift and buttock augmentation simultaneously without the need for a silicone implant.
Further evaluation and a consultation would be necessary in order to give you a more specific answer.
Thank you

Buttock implants or thigh lift first

Thank you for asking about your thigh lift and buttock implants.

• I would suggest doing the thigh lift first.
  • The wait time between will be at least 6 weeks, more likely 3 - 6 months to allow for recovery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Buttock treatment

I would consider the lateral thigh lift first, because that can also help the inner thigh a little and will raise the buttock as well.

Total lower body lift and butt implants

Dear Jan Jan,
   Your front, back and side view pictures would have been very helpful. I agree with Dr Adibfar, that the best option is to do all these procedure at the same time, because the butt tissue is elevated too during the procedure. You have to realize, though, that it is very long surgery and the recovery is difficult and requires few days of hospital stay , sometimes up to a week.  
  It is imperative that you do it at a hospital with experienced team of surgeons and assistants, in order to reduce complication to a minimum and obtain best outcome.
 So, do your careful due diligence and choose wisely. Consult only with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who perform their surgery in accredited hospital. Check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive. Check also 'Realself' for positive reviews.
                         Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
McLean Plastic Surgeon