What surgeon will perform both procedures at once as so I can direct myself there? I live in Ontario.

if i would like my breast done at thr same time as they remove a Fibrodenoma.. who would i go see thay will actuallu perform both procedures at once. I am in Toronto and so far evety plastic surgeon o have called does not remove Fibroadenoma and havr told me to get it taken out some where else first. This is not an option ad i will not remove withoit new ones going in at the same time and if it is done at seperate places than i cannot do them at the same time is my understanding.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Combined Procedures

If your chosen Plastic Surgeon works alongside other general surgeons this shouldn't be difficult to arrange. I recommend that you seek out a board certified Plastic Surgeon to consult with and then ask them what can be arranged.

All the best

Breast augmentation and removal of fibroadenoma

Consider asking the plastic surgeon if he or she works closely with another surgeon who removes fibroadenomas and would be willing to do the surgery at the same time. If after both doctors evaluate you they agree that you are a good candidate for the surgery, then your goal can be achieved. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon