Can a surgeon perform liposuction on your breasts to remove fat and then insert implants?

I'm a DD but would like to go down to a C with minimal scarring and remaining fat tissue. I don't want a reduction and lift because I want the firmness and volume of implants. If the procedure is possible how much would it cost approx.?

Liposuction can be used to remove excess fat from breasts, but it won't remove excess breast tissue. You would need to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you are a candidate for liposuction. Implants do give extra firmness and fullness to the breasts. I would suggest doing the liposuction or reduction first, and later follow with implants if needed.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon