Who is the best surgeon in my area for Mommy Makeovers? (Photo)

The best surgeon in your area

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

The best surgeon in your area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Seeking a Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to restore a woman’s body to look as is it did prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Seeking a Surgeon for a Mommy Makeover

Finding a surgeon

A good place to begin is by doing a web search of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  From there you can go to their websites and review credentials, see before and after pictures, and decide if you would like to schedule an appointment.  You can review feedback from their patients online many times too.  When you make an appointment bring a list of questions with you that not only pertain to the procedures you are considering, but also about that surgeon's expertise in those procedures.  Best wishes!

Finding a surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon is critical to the success of your mommy makeover. You need to find a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in body contouring procedures. The ASPS website will provide a list of properly trained surgeons in your area. You should go on several consultations and see who you like best. Ask to see a lot of before and after pictures of their work. Hope this helps.

Mommy Makeover - Finding A Surgeon?

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. A wise start is to check the website of registered plastic surgeons in your country andthen verify who is located in your area. Best of luck 

Dr Derby

Mommy makeover expert

• Hi.  I do a lot of mammy makeover surgery and believe I give my patients excellent results and strive to always provide amazing care.  If you are interested in coming to Oakville I would be happy to see you.
  • There are lots of goods surgeons in Toronto as well.  I guess I would say the key to choosing your surgeon is making sure that you believe your care and surgery results are the very most important thing in the world to them (....and make sure they can make a nice natural looking belly button...a poor belly button is the give away of tummy tuck surgery).
  • Dr Rodger Shortt, practices in Oakville and is an Assistant Clinical Professor and the Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training for McMaster University.

Mommy makeover expert

Who is the best surgeon in my area for Mommy Makeovers?

GreetingsThank you for your question. Research for a board certified plastic surgeons in your area the might be quit a few that you can choose from.

Best surgeon in Toronto

Thank you for your email. You need to confirm the qualification and his subspecialisation in body contouring in your area. This could be found out on Internet. It would be a good idea if you could get a known person's reference about his work. You may wish to take more than one opinion on your are. With best wishes for your surgery.

Shailesh Vadodaria, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Best surgeon in Toronto

Shailesh Vadodaria, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover

For a listing of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons contact the American Society of Plastic Surgeons ( ASPS) .  Best wishes!

Mommy Makeover

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon