What surgeries could I get to create a more heart-shaped face, reducing the length of my chin and the size of my nose? (photo)

I've always had a very long chin, which lengthened my face. My nose is also too long and pointed. Is there something I could do to make it a little smaller and less prominent? I'd also love any tother tips on how to improve my overall appearance.

Rhinoplasty and Chin Reduction

Your chin can be vertically shortened by an intraoral wedge reduction genioplasty. At the same time your nose can be shortened, made less pointy and have a bit more upward rotation.

Closed rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Perhaps a rhinoplasty to soften some features might be reasonable, but I do not think you would nee to have your chin treated.

Facial evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from a nasal tip deprojection to make the overall size of your nose smaller and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  A chin reduction can be performed at the same time.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How to fix nose and chin?

A rhinoplasty can give you a more attractive nose with removal of your hump, refinement of the tip and narrowing of your bridge. Also a chin reduction will make your chin less square and long etc. See an experienced surgeon who can show you photos of his actual results with these procedures.

Subtle enhancements

First off let me say that you have many attractive features and are a very pretty woman. A simple consideration to enhance your natural beauty would be a long lasting filler to enhance your cheek bones and give you the heart-shaped look you are seeking. I think you have a fantastic neck line and that is due very much to your chin. I would not recommend changing it at all. You may consider some refinements to your nose with a rhinoplasty but a full set of photographs would be required to direct a conversation regarding your goals. Seek out a consult with a skilled rhinoplasty surgeon. In Canada you are looking for a certified Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons with high volume training and experience in rhinoplasty and injectibles. All the best,

Dr. Brace

Matthew Brace, MD
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Conservative Rhinoplasty

You are very pretty and I would leave the chin as is, and consider a very conservative Rhinoplasty.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation to discuss your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD