What should my next steps be and what should I be concerned of?

I had implants under the muscle five years ago and my left side since day one felt wrong. I've complained numerous times and have gone back for various checks however my surgeon insists on "do nothing and continue checking in". Some discomforts I experience include, feeling the implant pressing onto another muscle. I often feel the need to push my fingers underneath my breast to feel relieved. I know for a fact the implant is not secured inside the cavity created to fit it.

Breast Discomfort

I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort. Your situation definitely needs to be evaluated in person with a physical exam. You may want to seek a second opinion with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who will examine you and provide feedback.
All the best

Get a second opinion

Sometimes, breast implant malposition can happen weeks months or years after your initial breast augmentation procedure.  Sometimes, the solution is quite a simple operation. Sometimes, it is more complex.  There are many many very excellent plastic surgeons who specialize in aesthetic breast surgery in your region of Southwestern Ontario. You should find one.
Dr. Robert Shenker MD FRCSC

Implant issue

I think that you need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  You should get a second opinion. Best of luck.