Slight bump to my new nose 20 days after surgery - did i damage it?

i had surgery 20 days ago...im really happy with the results and I've been super careful not to bump it ,,,but i was eating a apple and i slipped a little and hit the tip....it didn't hurt much , it didn't bleed at all but the part where the hump was removed did hurt a little . did i ruin it? im really worried i might have changed the final outcome especially because live been trying my best to not have anything touch it. please help! thanks

Bumped nose after surgery

I understand your concern! Rest assured it is very unlikely you caused any damage. If you need more peace of mind I recommend calling your surgeon's office for a quick exam to check everything out.

Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

It is unlikely that light trauma caused a problem.  If you are concerned, see your surgeon to be evaluated.

Post op damage to nose

I seriously doubt that you have permanently damaged your nose. You are still early in your recovery so you are still swollen. Let your surgeon know what's going on, but this should resolve on its own with time.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon