How can I get rid of this? (photos)

I have this black mole on my face and had it for around 4-6 years. it's on my right cheek and it's slightly bigger than a bobby pin tip. I want it gone asap as it makes me self conscious. I'm wondering how much would it cost to get rid it

Black Mole of face

I would see a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist to ensure the mole is nothing to worry about. Once they have seen you they can advise you on the best way to remove it: laser or excision for example. Costs will vary according to what you have done.

Bye Bye black mole

Moles can be removed with lasers, shave, and/or radiowave. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options. Cost will vary. Best, Dr. Emer.