Is there any way I can get rid of my under eye bags non surgically? (Photo)

Non Surgical Eye Bag Correction

It's tough to say from the picture, but maybe. We would have to fill in the tear trough area underneath the fullness in your lower lids. Most likely, filler (I like to use Juvederm that I prepare specifically for tear trough injections) can make the area look better, but not flawless. It is possible that your fullness cannot be camouflaged effectively without surgery and you will have to get a fat repositioning procedure for your lower eyelids. I would suggest consultation with a very experienced injector in your area as well as an oculoplastic surgeon. Hope that helps!

Non Surgical Treatment For Eye Bags

In my experience, in young patients with moderate eye bags, filler can be a good option.  The filler is used to smooth the transition from the eyelid to the cheek, making the bags go away.  Restylane, in my opinion, is the best choice for the under eye area.

Jessica Lattman, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Under eye bags

Dear Parfaitk,While some folks may be candidates for a non-surgical corrections, you do not appear to be one from the photo you sent.  Be weary of using filler because if and when you decide to have surgery, multiple prior injections will make surgery more technically difficult.All the best,Dr. Michelle Yagoda

Michelle R. Yagoda, MD