Rhinoplasty question. (photo)

I've attached a pic of myself and a goal photo. I would really appreciate it if any rhinoplasty surgeons would be so kind as to weigh in and tell me if my request is something that is attainable for my nose. Thank you!

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty candidate

A  Closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, decreasing the projection of the nose, lifting the tip very slightly and refining the nasal cartilages with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. Look for a surgeon who has extensive experience in rhinoplasty for best results, since rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery. Digital computer imaging would also be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with the procedure. For more information and many examples of noses similar to your own, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for achieving a narrower, less distracting, and more feminine appearance.

Your photos appear to reveal a wide nasal appearance along with a convexity of your bridge on profile. Consider consulting with several reputable rhinoplasty specialists so you could get an idea what to expect after rhinoplasty surgery. Thank you. Dr Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Good results

After seen your pics, we think you should get nice results from a Rhynoplasty. We need to work your tip, dorsum and nasal bones. 

Dont beleive much on magazines pics  from models. All have a very nice make up and digital retouched.

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Dominican Republic

Nasal tip de-projection

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a nasal tip de-projection to decrease the overall size of your nose and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Its possible

Yes it is possible to get results close to what your showing in the photos.  However, note that this type of nose may not look good on your face.  Its best to look at before/after photos of different surgeons to see if you like their work/results and then have a consult with them to get their opinion about what can be done and what would look good for your face.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Rhinoplasty result attainable?

Thank you for your question. It is very hard to assert whether a specific result is realistic without examining the nose, feeling the tissues and having an in depth conversation about the desired goals and expectations. The pictures of yourself that you have posted do not show a very large nose and your nasal skin seems to be of medium thickness so I believe that a result such as the one you desire can be more than likely obtained. I hope this helps.

Andres Gantous, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

While your nose can undergo some significant changes that may be able to get you close to your ideal nose shape goal, I would not expect it to look exactly like the model pictures. 

You look like you would benefit from a rhinoplasty.  Best to be seen in person for an appropriate evaluation. Best of luck.