Can I get a revision? I live in Toronto and received a BR through OHIP as I was a massive GG cup. (Photo)

My plastic surgeon will not fix the problem she left my breast in. She said that the puckering will settle and she cant do anything about the pain I would have to take epileptic pill for the pain. I just need a second opinion as to what can be done to fix my breast.

Doctor Answers 1

Breast reduction questions

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Sorry for your problems.  Not familiar with the Canadian Health Care system.  Need more photos to give a good evaluation.  A revision is always possible but may not be considered medically necessary.  

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.