What can i do to remove/reduce the appearance of raised white scars?

I used to self harm (this is in the distant past) and I am left with raised/textured white scars on my inner arm. I am now 23 and I got these scars between the age of 15-17, they vary in width, but they are all white in colour. since I was cutting over the span of two years, I have accumulated many scars and they are all close to each other. Is there anything that can be done about them? Thank you

Botox Price Calculator

What would you like to change?

Total Price

See the math

Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.

Please enter a valid {{ field }}.

Congrats!

These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Scars are best treated with a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP and potentially micro tattooing.  Best, Dr. Emer.