What can i do to remove/reduce the appearance of raised white scars?

I used to self harm (this is in the distant past) and I am left with raised/textured white scars on my inner arm. I am now 23 and I got these scars between the age of 15-17, they vary in width, but they are all white in colour. since I was cutting over the span of two years, I have accumulated many scars and they are all close to each other. Is there anything that can be done about them? Thank you

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Scars are best treated with a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP and potentially micro tattooing.  Best, Dr. Emer.