What can i do to remove/reduce the appearance of raised white scars?

I used to self harm (this is in the distant past) and I am left with raised/textured white scars on my inner arm. I am now 23 and I got these scars between the age of 15-17, they vary in width, but they are all white in colour. since I was cutting over the span of two years, I have accumulated many scars and they are all close to each other. Is there anything that can be done about them? Thank you

Doctor Answers 1

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Scars are best treated with a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP and potentially micro tattooing.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.