Could I please have recommendations for rhinoplasty surgeons in southwestern Ontario. (photo)

I'm lookiing for those who are experienced with alar skin grafts?I have not had a previous surgery. My nostrils are thinning and I think retracting. I am looking to consult with a doctor who has experience with this odd issue. The first images were taken 6 years apart. The last is 3 years apart. I am 30 years old. I understand noses change with age but this seems dramatic. I am very worried. Any information is truly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Doctor Answers 2

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon. This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed. Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested.Kind regards

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 256 reviews

Rhinoplasty procedure for alar retraction

The limited photographs demonstrate alar retraction in addition to  a hanging columella. A columella-plasty can address tucking the columella upwards/ inwards to reduce the bottom heavy look of the nose. A composite graft  composed of both skin and cartilage taken from the ear can accomplish bringing the nostril rim down to help with alar retraction. Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. For many before and after results, please see the link and the video below

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 143 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.