Can anyone recommend a good doctor for lipo in Toronto, Ontario?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Body shaping depends on the type of procedures yo uare looking for. I suggest you do not compromise your care for cost or distance and find an expert to have treatment done by. A formal evaluation is needed to see if a contouring procedure is need/best or if other procedures done at the same time will give you a better outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.

A good doctor for lipo in Toronto?

Far more important than deciding if liposuction or a BBL is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. A good start is to check the certified surgeons and then see who is practizing in the Toronto,Ontario region. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Toronto, ON Search

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in Toronto, ON, you can find credible surgeons right here on RealSelf, myself being included! I definitely recommend choosing a board-certified surgeon that has positive patient reviews and before & after photos. Consultations are always necessary to help determine if a surgeon is right for you. Thank you. 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Where to find a good liposuction surgeon!

May I suggest calling around or emailing a few different offices in order to get a feel for the clinic you are about to visit. Ask questions, inquire about consult fees and hopefully you will visit a couple different local surgeons. Once you meet the surgeons and visit different clinics you'll be able to make the best choice for you. Good luck on your quest to find the best surgeon! 

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon

Toronto doctor

You are probably best to look at the Canadian plastic surgery society website to find someone local.  Good luck.