Which would you recommend; Dermapen vs. fractional laser for facial injury scar? (photos)

I have an injury scar between my eyes, I've been reading up on various treatments for it and constantly see conflicting answers, one person says one is better, the next says the opposite. The scar has some firm tissue bellow the surface, it appears depressed(atrophic?). I'm in Canada and its very difficult to locate a doctor who will 1) take this seriously and 2) has all the resources available to offer the best treatment for the injury and not just "this is what i have thus it is best"

Doctor Answers 1

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment (Fraxel) or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.