Which would you recommend; Dermapen vs. fractional laser for facial injury scar? (photos)

I have an injury scar between my eyes, I've been reading up on various treatments for it and constantly see conflicting answers, one person says one is better, the next says the opposite. The scar has some firm tissue bellow the surface, it appears depressed(atrophic?). I'm in Canada and its very difficult to locate a doctor who will 1) take this seriously and 2) has all the resources available to offer the best treatment for the injury and not just "this is what i have thus it is best"

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment (Fraxel) or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer