Why does prp + acell therapy for hairloss take 3-4 months to yield any sort of results.

I got the treatment done about 7 weeks ago and have yet to notice any results. Im wondering why it takes so long and if I should be seeing results already.

ACell and PRP for hair loss - how soon do results occur?

Results for ANY treatment  for genetic hair loss (no matter what kind of treatment), takes 4-7 months to see results.

ACell is illegal in every province in Canada so I can't comment specifically on ACell but certainly PRP results are never seen at 7 weeks. In fact, it usually takes 6-9 months to see results. After helping many patients with PrP, I actually think results are slower than minoxidil. 

Hair Loss Treatments -- PRP / Progesterone Injections

the hair cycles every 60-120 days on the scalp so there will be no evidence in dormant follicles for at least 3-6 months after you start therapy.  Best, Dr. Emer.