What procedure would I need and roughly how much would the cost be? (Photo)

I had a labiaplasty performed by my gynaecologist back in February. He didn't touch the clitoral hood or anything up there and it's been bothering me quite a bit. I have a lot of excess skin near the clitoral area and was wondering what procedure should I have done. I'm very upset about the outcome of it because he did cut off quite a bit of labia and didn't touch the hood at all.

Doctor Answers 3

Clitoral hood reduction

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that the clitoral hood was not addressed. A clitoral hood reduction would provide improved aesthetics to your results. Please consult with a plastic surgeon or aesthetic gynecologist who has significant experience in this procedure. Best regards.

You need a clitoral hood reduction

You don't have a nice flow from the clitoral hood to the labia. It's too abrupt. This needs to be managed with clitoral hood contouring.

Clitoral hood reduction

It is common for surgeons who do not perform a large number of labiaplasties to avoid clitoral hood reduction. You are a good candidate for clitoral hood reduction to even out the skin. You should seek a consult with a surgeon who regularly performs clitoral hood reduction with labiaplasty for optimal results. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.