My previous rhinoplasty questions - I am nearly 4 YEARS post surgery! How much will a revision cost?

Coming up 4 years in October - I think my nose is too narrow, nasal bone looks flat, 2 small bumps on the sides of my bridge, I can't breathe from one side of my nose, my nose tip got refined and turned down - I hate everything my doctor did! And I waited...patiently for everything to set/swelling to go away. I can't afford much - so will my first revision cost a lot? :(

Cost of a revision rhinoplasty

The cost of a revision rhinoplasty is more than a primary rhinoplasty due to the fact that it is a harder operation to perform, and takes longer. Look for the rhinoplasty  Surgeon who has dedicated a significant component of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty, and performs them quite often on a weekly basis. Make appointments with the three busiest rhinoplasty surgeons in your local area. For more information and many examples of revision rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Revision costs

thank you for your question and your concern. regarding your question, revision rhinoplasty does vary from surgeon to surgeon. realistically, revision rhinoplasty tends to be a tougher and longer procedure compared to your first time because of scar tissue and rebuilding a nose. anticipate anywhere from $5-7K realistically for surgeon fee and facility charges. Hope this gives you a good idea of a range. Good luck!Dr. Miguel

George S. Miguel, DO
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

The fee for revision rhinoplasty will vary from surgeon to surgeon,. you would have to be seen in person to determine what would be required to correct your deformities.