I am post op 8 months for rhino and septo. I am wondering if there will still be improvement?

Will this improve or do I need a revision? My nose veers to oneside and is very bulbous. The tip also droops and my nostrils seem strange. I also still have a slight dorsal hump visible from one side

Rhinoplasty healing time

I counsel my patients to give their nose at least 12 months to fully heal from a rhinoplasty.  I have seen noses change dramatically in the last 3-4 months of that year.  If you have concerns, though, bring them up with your surgeon.  Some rhinoplasties do require minor "touch ups."  Based on your concerns and his/her physical exam findings, you two may decide to proceed with minor revision procedure.  Best of luck!

Knoxville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Your nose will continue to heal for at least one year after surgery.  I have seen a few cases that went a little beyond that.  You should discuss your concerns with your surgeon in the event a minor revision is needed.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD