Looking to pair up with a surgeon in the Toronto area, for full body makeover Rhino, Breast Aug, Labiaplasty Scar Revi ++

Wanting to undergo a makeover by the end of 2015, Looking for a surgeon who can complete Rhinoplasty, Silicone Breast Implants, Labiaplasty and Fat Grafting from love handles all in one procedure.
See average cost for Breast Augmentation

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Find the plastic surgeon first to help you be guided

You may find that the surgeons you select work in different practices. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work. Once you have chosen your plastic surgeon, he/she will likely be able to guide you to find another surgeon.

Finding a plastic surgeon

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation and multiple other procedures.

• I think there are better ways to find a good plastic surgeon at a reasonable price than competitive bidding.
  • No one can give you an honest price without a detailed consultation -especially for so many procedures.
  • I strongly suggest that you look for qualified plastic surgeons in your area and find out their fees.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Thank you for the question. I would suggest that you seek consultation with a few board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  Base your selection on ability to achieve your desired outcome as opposed to (primarily)  the physician who offers a "reasonable cost". Best wishes.