In Ontario, what would roughly be the cost of a breast lift one just one breast? (size: small b cup). (photos)

I have asymmetrical breasts, right one smaller than the left. A full breast augmentation is not within my spending range at the moment. How much would it cost to perform a lift on the right one? And also, if I decide to just do a lift right now, could I still possibly get implants at a later time, or would that affect the results of the lift? Thank you!

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Lift

Yes, you can get a small lift not he one side and eventually if you want an augmentation you can have that at a later time.  The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon. Best of luck.