Is it possible to make my nose like this with surgery or will the outcome be different? (Photos)

Is it possible to make my nose like this with surgery or will the outcome be different - the bulb of the nose smaller and the sides

Possible to change the shape of the nose to a predertimined shape?

Hello Farah,
It is not unreasonable to consider that your nose can be refined and made a bit smaller as you have depicted in your photos. It is essential to assess and examine your nose in order to tell you what can and should be done. A basic reduction rhinoplasty should give you the results you are seeking.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

It is possible to soften the dorsum and narrow it as well as narrow the tip a bit. Best to be seen in person.  Good luck.

Are My Nasal Surgery Goals Reasonable?

Your tip can be narrowed as demonstrated in the morphed picture but I feel you can achieve a better, more balanced result than you have shown. Consult with an experienced rhinoplasty specialist.

Rhinoplasty candidate to narrow the tip in the bridge line

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish results similar to the digital computer imaging photograph presented. The bulbous tip is reduced with a combination of suture techniques or conservative cartilage removal, depending upon the anatomy. The bridge line can also be straightened and made more symmetrical along with narrowing the nasal bones. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty Expectation

What you are demonstrating in your computer imaging is a rhinoplasty result that is very realistic for those tip changes. While the final result may be even more narrow than shown that is a very likely outcome.

Rhinoplasty Consultation

Thanks for your question. In my view, you could expect an even better result than shown to improve your bulbous tip and nasal appearance. Consult with someone who regularly performs rhinoplasty surgeries and has an excellent reputation and expertise. Schedule a consultation to discuss your cosmetic goals and wishes. A computer imaging study with your Facial Plastic Surgeon may be helpful in viewing potential enhancements. Congratulations in searching for rhinoplasty information. Best wishes. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon