Is there any way to get nose revision done without nose surgery? (photo)

Hi I had nose job done 5 months ago I had bump on my nose and my nose tip was big so I had a nose job done .even after 5 months of nose job my nose looks big, nostril are wide and my nose is very asymmetrical and I am very worried. Can you please check my photos and give me some suggestions what should I do?I went to my surgeon and he said that i should wait swelling will go away but I feel most of the swelling is gone.

Rhinoplasy results

A rhinoplasty continues to "settle in" for 1-2 years after the surgery. It is rare that a nose will be perfect in every detail after rhinoplasty because there are often limiting factors that cannot always be addressed without risking creating other problems.  From the front view, from your photos, you appear to have overall good results.  Granted, looking up from below, there is still, some crookedness of the bottom part of the septum, but this is extremely common in the general population and is rarely noticed by any one looking at the face, unless they happen to be looking upward into the nose. I tend to believe that your surgeon still has your best interest at heart. Don't despair, try to be patient; I think you will like your rhinoplasty more as time goes by. I hope you find this helpful

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

It is most likely that you still have swelling. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to improve the symmetry of the nose. However, surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. I recommend following up with your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer