Is my nose permanently deformed? (Photo)

I'm 2 weeks post op and my nose looks very deformed to me. One of my nostrils hangs lower than the other. Is this due to swelling? How can it be fixed? Thank you!

Nose Shape after Rhinoplasty

You cannot judge the final result of your rhinoplasty this soon after the procedure in most cases. Since it has only been two weeks after your procedure, it is likely swelling that is skewing your results. It can take weeks for swelling to completely reduce. I recommend sleeping on 2-3 pillows to keep your head elevated to reduce swelling. Most patients also ice their nose the first few weeks as well. Be patient, your new nose will reveal itself once swelling has stopped