Mole shave gone too deep, what can I do to improve it? (photos)

I had a mole shave done and it looked good the first time but the mole came back within a month so I went back and the doctor shaved it again and from the first day I could see he went far too deep it's been 2 months now and the scar is quite concave, what can I do to improve it?

Shave Scar Solution

This type of scarring can be improved with subcision, fillers and laser treatment. I suggest consulting with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Ematrix RF and subcision for your nose scar

I would use a combination of ematrix RF, fractional laser, subcision, and fillers to fix your nose scar.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS