Mole removal on rim of lip (cupids bow) (Photo)

Hello: looking for doctor in Toronto (or surronding area) to remove a raised mole on the rim of my lip. My three questions are: Do I have this performed by a Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist. Also, what procedure? (Shaved, etc?) and cost?

Mole removal on lip

Choosing the right doctor for your procedure should not be based upon whether they are a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Look for a physician who is very experienced in cosmetic surgery and with whom you are comfortable.Since every face is different, the experience and technique of your physician, not their specialty, is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result.Depending on their size and location, facial moles can be easily removed by either a shave excision or a deeper, elliptical excision. Either method, done properly, should result in a minimal scar. 

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon