M.23: Seriously considering aesthetic facial surgery for more masculine profile. Orthognathic surgery or Implants? (Photos)

I had one molar removed and 4 wisdom teeth in my early teens with braces for 2+ years. My occlusion is fine but I feel my upper and lower jaw are recessed and narrow because of the orthodontics. This has a terribly negative impact on my facial aesthetics. Is Orthognathic surgery such as maxillio mandible advancement my only option? Can I achieve the results im seeking by less risky methods such as implants?

Jawline implants

Yes, it is common to augment the lower jawline from the chin to the angles to achieve a more prominent and defined lower jaw. It is also commonly done after a patient has had 'negative' orthodontics and does not wish to 'reverse' the orthodontics. The cosmetic results are very good, but the 'bite' stays the same

Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon