Have you ever seen someone lose cartilage and tissue on their nose, thus changing their appearance? (Photos)

I am waiting to be seen by an ENT but am having major anxiety. I recently noticed that my nostril tissue is very thin and it once was not. My nostril tissue seems to be disappearing and I am also losing the tip, bulbous part, of my nose. I can see that my nostril holes are getting bigger and I am concerned that I am soon not going to have any nose left. I do not do drugs and have never had surgery. have you ever come across anything like this? Thank you in advance.

Nasal changes with age

Hello! It is very difficult to appreciate changes based on the photos provided. The nose does change with age and growth.  If you have concerns I would recommend taking in photos and consulting with an experienced nasal/rhinoplasty surgeon. While there are autoimmune disorders, etc that can impact the skin they are rare without other symptomatology. Good luck!

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon