How Long Should I Wait For Under Eye Bruising To Resolve Before Seeking A Second Opinion?

I received under eye filler about 21 days ago and there is still (well, what appears to be) a bruise under my left eye where the needle went through. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or wait it out and see if it heals on it's own. The bruise is not discolored at all but it's noticeable. I was told to wait 2 weeks for best results but it has yet to disappear entirely...

Difficult without a picture

This is a difficult question to answer without a picture. It could be a bruise as this area does take a little longer to heal. Or it could be haemosiderin staining as a result of a bruise, which you could try laser to remove, or vitamin K cream. Alternatively it could be a broken blood vessel under the skin, which again can be removed with laser. If it is only slightly blue then it could be the Tyndall effect from injection of too much product in one concentrated area too superficially. My money is on haemosiderin staining.