How to get my Liposuction body back without another surgery?

I had lipo with a bbl 2 years ago and absolutely LOVED my results! I know Liposuction is not a free pass to eat without exercise, but unfortunately that is what I ended up doing and gained 15-20 pounds. My body is starting to look like it did before Lipo, and I feel horrible. If I start exercising and eating properly will my body go back to how it looked after Lipo? Or will I have to get another surgery to get the same results after gaining this much weight? I appreciate all the help!Thank you!

Liposuction, VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring -- Weight Gain Afterwards

As long as you are diligent about diet and exercise and lose that weight you gained, your body should return to your liposculpture results. If you are not happy after your weight loss, you might consider VASER Hi Def Lipo or a nonsurgical fat elimination technique, such as SculpSure, Vanquish, CoolSculpting. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Diet and exercise

Thanks for your question, and I'm sorry to hear about the frustrating time you are having w/ your weight fluctuation. Yes, I would bet you could get back to the way you looked after the liposuction procedure was performed if you are diligent about diet and exercise. Sometimes committing to it w/ a friend or significant other, or getting a trainer can be very helpful. Do it slowly without trying to go on a crash course. Make sure you select a plan that you can realistically stick to. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - lost the result with weight gain.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• You should get your liposuction shape back if you lose the weight you gained.
  • Good luck!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Diet and exercise

If you want the body you had after liposuction, it is best to lose the weight with diet and exercise. Best of luck.

Getting yourself back into a consistent routine will help you potentially feel better.  An unperson exam will be more helpful to guide.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. It is important to attach some before and after  photos to your question so that we can evaluate and answer your question better.Also to see if there is a possibility to repeat lipo in all areas.Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD