Do I have a lazy eyelid or eye? (Photo)

My vision has gotten bad since 2 years ago when I got glasses

What's going on with my eyelids and vision

Thank you for sharing your concerns. You require comprehensive evaluation by an Oculoplastic Surgeon who can determine the issues with your vision and eyelids. Just looking at your photo cannot help understand the underlying problem.  Good luck,

"Lazy eyelid"

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to thoroughly answer your question based on the picture provided.  The only noticeable, and acceptable, finding is a slightly lower right upper eyelid versus the left upper eyelid. If by "lazy eye" you are referring to misalignment of the eyes or drifting of the eyes, then a consultation with an eye care specialist would be required.  

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon