Do I have a lazy eyelid or eye? (Photo)

My vision has gotten bad since 2 years ago when I got glasses

Doctor Answers 2

What's going on with my eyelids and vision

Thank you for sharing your concerns. You require comprehensive evaluation by an Oculoplastic Surgeon who can determine the issues with your vision and eyelids. Just looking at your photo cannot help understand the underlying problem.  Good luck,

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 139 reviews

"Lazy eyelid"

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to thoroughly answer your question based on the picture provided.  The only noticeable, and acceptable, finding is a slightly lower right upper eyelid versus the left upper eyelid. If by "lazy eye" you are referring to misalignment of the eyes or drifting of the eyes, then a consultation with an eye care specialist would be required.  

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 3 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.