Will they get larger and even out in time? (Photo)

5'2 ,135 lbs was a cup with a protruding rib . 450 cc hp under muscle in both sides. From day one i noticed my right ( dom hand ) was much smaller and was before surgery . Was told i would probably go up to a d cup . I payed almost $ 10,000.00 for this and waited until i had all my children. Please help me i need real honest feed back incase i need to start saving for a revision! Will they fluff and drop and get more full and even out more?surgery done 2 months ago.

Implants at 2 months

You are only two months post-op and it can take several more months for the implants to settle. Give it more time.

Will they get larger and even out in time?

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing after breast surgery.
  I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. This waiting time allows patients to (usually) physically and psychologically adapt to the new body image.
 In my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger.
Although online consultants cannot predict whether or not you will be pleased with the long-term outlook, of the procedure performed, it is safe to predict that the breasts will change.  

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Do breasts ever get larger AFTER surgery

You picked your original surgeon for a reason, presumably because of his reputation and the trust you had with him or her, so please listen to their opinions first over ours.  However to address your concerns, I tell patients to be patient as results evolve over time.  If you had one smaller breast or the ribcage was different between sides, perfect symmetry is not always possible.  Breasts don't actually get larger over time, but I also tell patients that when the skin stretches and the muscle relaxes they may appear to get a little bigger.  Think of a tight sports bra (breasts early after surgery) and a more relaxed fitting bra (breasts weeks or months after surgery).  Sometimes the dominant side has a larger or tighter muscle and may take longer to "drop and fluff"

Eric Mariotti, MD
Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeon